I don't know what happened during September because this is the biggest haul of monthly empties I think I've ever had! Not that I'm mad or anything, I'm super happy that I am actually using up some of my huge makeup and skincare collection so hopefully I will continue to power through my products during October as well.Read More
I wasn't expecting to go through too many products this month however I've surprised myself with a decent list of empties here. A few of these I'd been waiting on for months to finish and I'm glad that I successfully go through them and my makeup and skincare is now a little less cluttered for it. I'll start with my thoughts on the skincare empties and then move on to the makeup.Read More
July for an Australian means winter time which means my skincare routine needed a change up and thus nearly all of my empties for the month have been skincare.
I was so close to finishing some other products but they didn't quite make the cut off so they'll be featured in my August empties instead! As for the last month I'll start with one of the two cleaners I finished.Read More
After the huge clear-out of my May empties last month, June has been a bit more relaxed for products that I finished. However even though I only went through five products there were a couple that I had been waiting to finish for months now and it's such a great feeling to be finally freeing up some space in my collectionRead More
Another month come and gone and finally I was able to finish the last of many products that I'd been waiting to run through. This months empties features a lot of skincare and a couple of makeup products. I'll briefly run through each product to give a very short review and tell you if I would repurchase the product or not.Read More
April was a bit of a slow month in terms of empties. I feel like I’ve got so many products that I’m so close to finishing but for some reason the last 5% is lasting equally as long as the other 95% had. So hopefully next month I’ll have more to talk about but for now, I’ve got a couple of makeup products and one skincare product to review.Read More